Skip to main content

PREMIER: A POEM BY VENANCE GILBERT FOR CELEBRATING THE WORLD MOTHERS' DAY 2018



Venance Gilbert: A composer of this poem.

Today is a very special day to all Mothers in the World. It is called World Mothers' Day. As one among the people who were raised by a mother, I found an interest in holding a pen and a piece of paper at least to write the few from the collection of what I did as I was growing up and my mother was there for me to make sure that I grow up wisely and intelligently. On March 28, 2017 I completed the long lasting composition of this poem. IT IS VERY SPECIAL FOR MY DEAR MAMA FLORENTINA AND ALL MOTHERS' IN THE WORLD. May be your mother has passed away (sorry for the loss) but due to spiritual faith, we believe that the resting mothers in heaven can hear our voices, so you can also recite the poem for your mom and she will hear you in one way or another. The poem is called Premier. I welcome you once again to this field of language use. I have hired a very simple language in composing this poem, it is very understood and straightforward:

Poem: Premier
Poet: Venance Gilbert
Composition: March 28, 2017

My premier
That genuine premier of me
I say genuine since he skilled me to be material
Premier I know you are delighted of me
Your harvest is gratified of you most
My premier, my duplicate
You accentuate me to premise on goodness
Those generations when I operated capricious
Honorably your pampering is now honoured
Not only me some folks also say
But premier they never be fluent in it loud
In a nutshell this blameless make-up ensued after you
And this is why I say you are packed with conceit.

Premier
Into blackness and perky you hiked
Probably some are uncovered in this
But them handier certainly not branded this
Premier you are the only that Supernatural being gifted me
Your depth gloss upon me like not any gilt
And I see your craving never catch antediluvian
Above and beyond it is protracted fixed interminably
Just like no one can sort out healthier than you
This has building I for one I am at the moment
What else can I for one say? I hearting you premier.

I dredge up those generations I was vulgar
Those livings when the deeds was unworldly
I also hark back to the switch into teens
A tick when I operated sagacious
Premier you performed in conformity with the phase
You drafted the role and set me on the route
I was half-hearten but you never let that alive in me
If you could leave me, who else would carry me delicately?
Undeniably, Not any. I treasure you premier.

Premier
Where I wailed you also get in
Just to spectacle that the realm was not only mine
And when entirety put me downcast
You battled my angle, you bout for me
Your maws could voice to me devotedly
If you give up I will despond
Be solid I am with you to soar the massif
And we scrabbled collectedly directioning to the ultimate
And our flight was at least efficacious
God, take the appreciations for the exquisite premier

Premier
In our day as I let my big hand ink about you
I summon up those beings you contended on hard working
At the phase I didn’t grasp but you adage for me
My produce work, work hard, work as you can
If you work, you have a warranty to live healthier
The troop will worth your being there in time off
But if you no toil, publics will be drowsy of you
Thank you premier, I grasp it in their gates.

Premier
Our life-cycle is an encyclopedia
There is no way it apt the lone script
I set aside those archetype existences you stressed
You lodged the rising germs inside me
And their fruit is seen in prospect
Premier, I worth how you upturned me
I upkeep and pledge to animate in noble
Sometime I wish to amend the wheel
To reword the deportment, but you discern
That I was just on the rise, thank you premier one.



Thank you for taking time and interest in reciting this 6 stanzas poem. If you have anything to comment or advice please leave your comment below or you can write to me through:
 ðŸ“§ venancegilbert@gmail.com
📞 0753400208.

Comments

  1. Kazi nzuri brother,
    I see you in the future Ngugi Jr.
    Bila kuchoka!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BAADHI MAMBO AMBAYO HUKUYAFAHAMU KUHUSU BARA LA AFRIKA

Ramani ya Afrika. Karibu tena mpenzi msomaji na mfuatiliaji wa VENANCE BLOG. Leo katika safu yetu ya Fahamu napenda kukufahamisha mambo kadhaa ambayo huenda hukuyafahamu yote kuhusu bara la Afrika. Na tuanze sasa kuyahesabu mambo hayo: 1. Karibu nchi zote za Afrika zilitaliwa na wakoloni isipokuwa nchi mbili tu: Ethiopia na Liberia. 2. Kabla ya Ukoloni, Afrika ilikuwa na tawala zilizokaribia 10,000 (Kingdoms/Empire/State) na tawala hizi zilijiongoza kila moja kivyake zikiwa na lugha tofauti na mila na desturi tofauti tofauti. 3. Lugha ya kiarabu inazungumzwa na watu takribani milioni 170 ikifuatiwa na lugha ya kiingereza inayozungumzwa na watu zaidi ya milioni 130, Kiswahili kikiwa na wazungumzaji zaidi ya milioni 100, Kifaransa takribani wazungumzaji milioni milioni 115. Pia, kuna wazungumzaji wa lugha ya Xhosa wakiwa milioni 50. Kireno kinakadiriwa kuwa na wazungumzaji milioni 20 huku Kispanyola kikiwa na wazungumzaji wanaokadiriwa kuwa milioni 10. Vilevile takriba...

CHEKI PICHA HIZI ALIZOWEKA NICKI MINAJ INSTAGRAM

Nicki Minaja haishiwi vituko vya kupost picha mtandaoni akiwa uchi kabsa ama nusu uchi. Tazama hiyo picha hapo juu inayoonesha matako yake yakiwa wazi. Picha nyingine hii hapa japo amevaa nguo lakini mmmh!! Kwa wanaume so conducive kabisaaa. Cheki jinsi tako lilivyobinuliwa hapa hivi eti njiani anakopita kwa mavazi haya hawapi wanaume shida!!! Haya yote yanakuja wakati Nicki anajiandaa kuachia Album yake mpya ya Pink Friday Print. Album hiyo inapatikana kwenye iTune pia. Picha hizo ziko katika akaunti yake ya Instagram @nickiminaj.  WASILIANA NAMI:  Facebook: VENANCE BLOG  Twitter: @Venancetz  Instagram: venancegilbert  Asante kwa kutembelea VENANCE BLOG © 2014

WALIOCHAGULIWA CHUO CHA MIPANGO MAJINA HAYA HAPA

Chuo cha Mipango ama Institute of Rural Development Planning kimetangaza majina ya wanafunzi waliochaguliwa kujiunga na kozi mbalimbali za shahada (Bachelor Degree) chuoni hapo mwa mwaka wa masomo 2016/207. BOFYA HAPA KUANGALIA MAJINA HAYO IMPORTANT NOTICES TO SELECTED STUDENTS The selected candidates must report at the Institute’s main campus Miyuji area on Monday 17 th October, 2016 ready for orientation program. Joining instructions can be downloaded from the website www.irdp.ac.tz and can also be collected from the main campus admission office. Tuition fees for Bachelor Degree courses 850,000/= Registration fee is 50,000/=, Students organization fee 20,000/= sports and games is 10,000/= and NACTE Quality Assurance Fee 20,000/=. Students are required to pay atleast half of the tuition fee and 100,000/= for registration, students organization, sports and games and NACTE Quality Assurance Fee. The payment should be made through CRDB Bank account no. 01J1082678600 before 1...

KUTOKA TCU: TAARIFA KWA UMMA KUHUSU UDAHILI AWAMU YA TATU

TUME YA VYUO VIKUU TANZANIA (TCU) TAARIFA KWA UMMA Tume ya Vyuo Vikuu Tanzania (TCU) inautangazia Umma kuwa Awamu ya Pili ya Udahili wa wanafunzi wanaotarajiwa kujiunga na masomo ya shahada za awali ulimalizika tarehe 10 Oktoba 2017. Kutokana na waombaji wengi kutochaguliwa kwa sababu mbali mbali, Tume inatangaza kuwa itafungua maombi kwa Awamu ya Tatu kuanzia tarehe 16 hadi 18 Oktoba 2017. Tume inapenda kusisitiza yafuatayo: a) Awamu hii itawahusu waombaji waliokosa nafasi kwenye Awamu ya Kwanza na ya Pili kutokana na ushindani au kukosa sifa katika programu walizoomba; b) Waombaji waliochaguliwa zaidi ya chuo kimoja; wanatakiwa kuamua mara moja kwa kuchagua chuo kimoja tu na hatimaye kukiarifu chuo husika; c) Awamu hii haitawahusu waombaji wapya (ambao hawajawahi kutuma maombi katika awamu mbili zilizopita); d) Waombaji ambao hawatathibitisha uchaguzi wao au kujithibitisha zaidi ya chuo kimoja hawatatambuliwa na Tume katika udahili wa mwaka 2017/18 e) Waombaji ku...

UNAYOPASWA KUFAHAMU KUHUSU GOOGLE BARD

Nembo (logo) ya Google Bard Kufuatia mafanikio ya robotisogozi ya OpenAI ambayo ni ChatGPT, Google ilitoa robotisogozi yake ya akili bandia, Bard. Kwa vile inapatikana sehemu kubwa haya ndiyo unayohitaji kufahamu kuihusu Bard lakini kabla sijaendelea nikufahamishe vifupisho vya maneno yatayotumika katika makala hii: AI - Artificial Intelligence ambayo ni Akili Bandia. LaMDA - Language Model for Dialogue Applications ambao ni Mfumo wa Lugha kwa Mazungumzo na Matumizi. LLM - Large Language Model ambao ni Mfumo Mkubwa wa Lugha. PALM (PaLM) - Pathways Language Model ambavyo ni vigezo bilioni 540 va kigezo cha lugha kubwa modeli iliyotengenezwa na Google AI Bard ni huduma ya Google ya majaribio ya mazungumzo ya akili bandia. Inakusudiwa kufanya kazi sawa na ChatGPT huku tofauti kubwa ni kwamba huduma ya Google itatoa habari zake kutoka katika wavuti. Picha ya skrini: Venance Gilbert  Kama vile gumzo nyingi za akili bandia, Bard anaweza kuandika msimbo (code), kuj...

LIST OF UNDERGRADUATES SELECTED TO JOIN MZUMBE UNIVERSITY (FIRST ROUND) 2018/2019

Dear applicants, we congratulate all those who are selected to join various undergraduate programmes in this first round of selection. It is important to note that those who have multiple selections (that is, they have been selected in more than one University) they have to confirm to only one University. In order to confirm to Mzumbe University, please log in your respective account through this link  http://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/ and go to the confirmation link, enter the secret CODE that was sent to your phone number that you used when applying to Mzumbe University and click confirm. Those who are not selected in the first round, please log in your respective accounts at http://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/   and you will find the reasons as to why you are not selected. Please, use the correct username and password as you entered when you were creating your account. First round selection was based on ranking of academic performance according to the three choices you made ...

WAFAHAMU WAIGIZAJI 10 WA KIKE WA KOREA AMBAO NI WAREMBO KWA MWAKA 2017

Jana nilikuletea orodha ya waigizaji 10 wa kiume wenye mvuto nchini Korea Kusini, leo tuangalie upande wa pili kwa akina dada ambao ni warembo zaidi. #10. Han Ye Seul   Han Ye Seul alizaliwa chini Marekani japokuwa ana asili ya Korea. Anaigiza series na filamu za kawaida. Alionekana katika Nonstop 4 na pia ameigiza katika muvi kama vile Couple or Truble, Birth of a Beauty, Miss Gold Digger na Penny Pincher. Baada ya kupata umaarufu nchini Korea aliamua kufuta uraia wake wa Marekani na kuamua kuwa raia wa Korea Kusini. #9. Song Hye Kyo Song Hye Kyo alipata umaarufu katika tasnia ya muvi nchini Korea katika muvi kama vile Autumn in My Heart, All In, Full House, The World They Live In na nyinginezo. Ni mwenye furaha na amekuwa akiigiza muvi zake vizuri sana. #8. Lee Da Hae Lee Da Hae ni muigizaji maarufu nchini Korea Kusini. Ameigiza katika My Girl, Green Rose, The Slave Hunter, Miss Ripley na Hotel King. Ameigiza pia katika muvi za Kichina kama vile Actually Lob...

LIST OF APPLICANTS SELECTED TO JOIN DUCE AND MUCE: SECOND ROUND 2017/2018

Herer is list of students selected to join Mkwawa University College of Education (MUCE) and the Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) For DUCE click  HERE For MUCE click  HERE

BOSI WA CRYPTO NCHINI SINGAPORE ASHIKILIWA KWA KUJARIBU KUTOROKA BAADA YA KAMPUNI KUFIRISIKA

Picha kwa hisani ya The Verge  Su Zhu, mwanzilishi mwenza wa kampuni ya crypto iliyofilisika ya Three Arrows Capital (3AC) ya nchini Singapore, alikamatwa nchini nchini humo siku ya Ijumaa akijaribu kutoroka. Zhu aliwekwa kizuizini alipokuwa akijaribu kuondoka nchini humo kupitia Uwanja wa Ndege wa Changi wa Singapore, kama ilivyoripotiwa awali na Bloomberg. Teneo, kampuni ya kufilisi inayohusika na kufilisi mali za 3AC, inasema ilipokea amri ya kumzuia Zhu kushiriki kwa namna yoyote katika mali za kampuni baada ya kushindwa kutii amri ya mahakama iliyomlazimu kushirikiana na Teneo katika mchakato wa kufilisi. Amri hiyo ililielekeza jeshi la polisi la Singapore kumkamata Zhu na kumweka gerezani kwa miezi minne. Teneo inasema ilipata agizo sawa na hilo kwa mwanzilishi mwenza wa 3AC, Kyle Davies. Wakati akiwa gerezani, Teneo anasema wafilisi watashirikiana na Zhu kuhusu maswala yanayohusiana na 3AC, yakilenga urejeshaji wa mali ambayo ni mali ya 3AC au ambayo imepatikana ...

FROM MZUMBE UNIVERSITY: NOTICE TO SECOND ROUND APPLICANTS 2017/2018

Mzumbe University wishes to inform all applicants that the call for second round of application is meant for those who did not apply or complete the application process during the first round. For candidates whose applications were not successful in the first round of selection are  ADVISED  not to make a new application because the University has their details in the MU database. However, they should  REGISTER  their concerns by sending short text message (SMS) to only one of the following numbers:  0767086469 ,  0785164074 ,  0710805711  or  0629130221 . In the SMS, please write your correct names as they appear in your form four certificates, your form Four index number (for all sittings) and express your interest to be considered in the second selection and the readiness to study in any of our campuses (Morogoro or Mbeya) If you have already contacted one of our University admission officials, kindly note that your concern has alrea...